What is Mini-Piling?
Mini-Piling is a piling solution for smaller sites where access is limited and where noise and vibration may be an issue. It is also particularly useful in areas of variable ground conditions or where structural movements in service must be minimal. Mini-piling equipment can be used for work inside buildings where headroom is restricted and prevents the use of larger equipment rigs. Piles are bottom driven crimped steel casing piles that can be cut and welded to suit each job. Once driven, the casing is then filled with concrete and reinforcement to tie to the floor. Mini-piles can be augured if necessary also.
- Suitable for limited access
- Low noise and low vibration
- 2 meter head room
- Suitable for soil nailing
- Suitable for screw piles for tension loads
- Small lightweight equipment
- Suitable for forming piled retaining walls
- Minimal site preparation
- Suitable for up to 500mm auger x 20m deep
To view limited access piling in operation, check it out on youtube clip below
Some pictures of Mini Piling Machinery