At PJ Piling Contracts Ltd., we are not limited to piling projects. Oftentimes we are contracted to do civil works around the country.
Some examples of civil works include:
- Waste water treatment plant upgrades.
- Sewer line installation and upgrades.
- Water main installations and connections.
- Water meter installations for Irish Water.
- Service installations.
- Roadway refurbishments.
- Streetlight erection.
- Public staircase construction.
Civil Job Example 1
Development of new stairs leading onto the beach at Oriel park Termonfeckin
The old stairways which was dangerous to the public needed to be removed. Piles had to be driven along the beach to stop the stairs from moving with tides and then we replaced with new concrete stairs with stainless steel railings and gates.
Civil Job Example 2 - Upgrading forecourt at an oil depot.
The job involved breaking away the old concrete and replaced with 200mm concrete and steel.